Apps made with Kodular contain the "Made with Kodular" text in the "About this application" dialog which is accessible from the app menu.
If you wish to remove this branding from your app, there two different payment plans:
Monthly plan - which should be renewed every month. If you purchase than one app, proration will be applied to avoid getting billed for non-used time. Learn more about Proration.
Yearly plan - suitable for long-term published apps. The plan will be active for a year from the date of purchase.
Please refer the Pricing page for the exact prices.
Commission Removal Offer¶
If you have previously purchased the Commission Removal for a particular app, you can avail a discount on the
Branding Removal. However, there are a few things to take into account:
* This plan requires you to keep our Commission Removal. This means that, if you ever cancel that subscription to remove commission, you will be charged the proportional amount of the difference between the normal plan and discounted plan.
For example, if you purchased this plan 6 months ago and cancel Commission Removal, you will be charged 50% the difference between normal plan and the discounted plan. * If you purchase the normal plan price and then after that the Commission Removal, price will NOT change. In order to avail the discount, you have to cancel the subscription and then purchase the discounted plan.
Steps to remove branding¶
Plans can be activated on a per-app basis from your My Kodular dashboard.
- Navigate to Projects section of My Kodular.
- Select the project for which you wish to remove the branding.
- Select "Remove Branding".
- Select the plan and complete the payment.